Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

our guest designer for may 2013

So excited that Amy Voorthuis has agreed to be our guest designer here this month.  I've enjoyed her layouts she makes for our challenges, and was hoping she'd say yes to our invitation to guest this month!  Welcome Amy - so glad to have you here!!




Hi my name is Amy Voorthuis and I’m 35 years young. I live in The Netherlands with the love of my life Jeroen and our handsome son Kevin (8).

I love to be creative in every way I can, seeing my job as an optician I need to be kind off creative anyways…..fixing all those glasses ;)

I’ve been scrapbooking for over 9 years now and I love it. I got introduced with scrapbooking by my aunt Ellen who lives in the sunny state Florida…..

I think she did an awesome job because I’m hooked for life.

My style is eehhmm well I like to think it’s a romantic style don’t really know how to call it.

Love to try everything “new” I like. I love to use flowers, metal art and designed chipboard pieces on my layouts. 

Scrapbooking is such a nice way to keep your (pictured) memories well organized while having a blast at the same time.

I’m so happy Anne asked me to be a guest designer for Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge  this month.

I forgot to apply for the DT Call and I was a little sad about that so this is a nice way to still be designing for all off you guys/ladies.

I hope you all like my work,

Love Amy


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, love your pages, nice to see you here this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hé Amy leuk dat je onze gastdesigner bent! Hi Amy so happy to have you as our guest designer this month! Love your srapbooking style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you again Amy.

    ReplyDelete