Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Sunday, April 1, 2012

1 april 2012 scrapbooking challenge

Check out the new layout on the blog!!! You will now link up your layout with a thumbnail of your creation, and you will now find the link-up on the right hand side of the blog for your convenience, instead of at the bottom of the scrapbook challenge!! We hope it is more convenient for you to play along this way, because we would REALLY love to see your creations!!  This month we are playing for a $25 dollar USD gift certificate from Scrapbook.com at http://www.scrapbook.com/.

Time for the 1st April 2012 scrapbooking challenge! April Fool's day - I hope you didn't get suckered!! But if you did, I hope you took photos, because this scrapbook challenge we are challenging you to follow the prompt below:

This is April Fool’s day – scrap about a trick or prank that was either pulled on you, a friend, or that you pulled on someone else!!  If you have difficulty with this, you could alternatively scrap about a surprise you experienced or that you prepared for someone else (surprise birthday party??)

Our design team put together some awesome layouts to inspire you:

7 comments:

  1. Georgia I love your LO, the colours, the joke and placing of photos and embellishments are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge at wonderful and inspirational pages !!! I have some photo's of my birthday surprise party back in 2008, they would be perfect I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They would be perfect!! Don't forget all that you have until the end of the month for this challenge. Both the 1st and 15th challenges go until the end of each month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just linked my page. What a fun challenge! I scrapped about how surprised we were to get snow in Louisiana twice in one Winter. Just plain craziness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely Heather - but I can't leave you comments where you've posted it!

      Delete
  5. My LO is here
    http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2012/04/bimbi-baffuti.html
    I have problem with mr linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, I was lucky to finish my LO few moments ago :)) Sorry for the photo quality, it's night now. But tomorrow I'm gonna add some better photos. I hope so ;) Love the LO theme and your gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete