Welcome!!!

Welcome !!!!!
We welcome entries that are not traditional scrapbooking - such as art journalling, painting, cards, mixed media, off-the-page work. However you like to create - we welcome your work!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

our freaking guest designer for february 2012

Wow - we are pretty thrilled to have Paula Castells designing with us for February.  Her work is breathtaking ...


My name is Paula Castells, 29 years, married, dentist, brazilian but currently living for a while in Germany.

I love to travel, beaches, movies, and animals - particularly cats, I'm totally in love with mine.

Manual work is part of my life. From my profession to my hobbies: apart from scrapping, I also love gardening, photography, and cooking.

I started scrapbooking in the end of 2010 and since then totally addicted (scrapaholic!)
Scrapbooking is my art and therapy, and also the best way I found to keep the photos from special moments of life.

Feel free to know more about me and my work in my blog : http://paulacastells.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment